Friday, February 25, 2011

Feeling Good

It's been sometime since my last post, but I was feeling very ill. I think it had to have been one of my worst attacks, but I am happy to report that the storm has past for now.
I have been feeling well for almost five days now. I think part of it has to do with my oldest child going in for knee surgery, and somehow deep inside me my body knows that I have no time to be sick right now. I have been running around like a chicken without a head since my son had his surgery. I must say though, it feels good to be able to take care of my son. I was so afraid I was going to be sick. It's funny how the tables have turned, lol. Now my job is to stay well long enough till my son gets better and hopefully start to really get myself feeling really healthy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment