Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Maybe there is still Hope

Hope.... Hope is all I have left at this point. Out of a two week period I was sick for more than half of it, so I can only hope that it will only get better. How much worse can it get???? Is this the way my life is supposed to be? I hope not! I'm just having a very blue day. Im hoping that better days are to come, it just doesn't feel that way. I talk so much about hope, yet I am very weary of it. At my last doctors visit with my new gastrointerologist yesterday and he mentioned a port and home care with iv therapy twice a week. This is what my life has come too. At age 39 I am practically home bound because I vomit! People aske me what I do for a living and I would like to say I vomit, but that's being mean. Well maybe I'll be in a better mood tomorrow. At least I hope I will. Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment