Thursday, June 2, 2011

Never Ending

Never Ending...... What can I say about that, this syndrome is never ending. There is no end in sight. Just when I think I am feeling better, it starts all over again. This syndrome has seem to take a life of it's own. My kids, my relationships, the way I deal with everyday life has been affected. I am cranky, moody, and down right depressed. I am a lot more depressed than I originally thought. I don't like to go out anymore, and stay in the confines of my room. I use to enjoy going out and sitting in the sun, now the sun is too much for me to take. I am only 38 years old and have been dealing with this for over a year now. What in gods green earth is life going to be like for me during the next 25 years? I don't want to know. My quality of life is shot. I have none. Most of my friends seemed to have distanced themselves from me or just act like nothing is wrong with me. I guess if you pretend like nothing is wrong, you might actually believe it. Not the case. This is my life, the rest of my life.

Linda

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU AND IM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOX RAE RAE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friend shouldn't turn away they should be there with endless support. Like the word states friEND without an end. By your side always. LD

    ReplyDelete